SeaStryder is an entirely new approach to sea plane design. Its patented floatwing design reduces aerodynamic drag & shortens takeoff runs, ultimately delivering improved fuel savings.
SeaStryer incorporates electronic servo fly-by-wire with all-glass cockpit MFD’s both primary and backup for both front seats.
By the numbers
- Maximum takeoff weight: 6000 lbs
- Range: 600 to 1200 nm (depending on payload and fuel fraction)
- Cruise velocity (at any altitude): at least 200 mph
- Maximum operational altitude: 10 000ft
- Takeoff distance: less than 1/3rd of contemporary seaplanes under identical weight, wint & wave conditions
- Drag coefficient: at least 1/2 that of contemporary seaplane design